Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here are our costumes. Can you guess what we are?

The boys are salt and pepper. James and I are chefs. James specifically is a fry chef. I think that's what he said. I think he just got off a shift at McDonald's.

Here is James on Friday. He got to dress up in his dad's old suit. We thought it would be funny and add to his costume if he shaved so that he only had big side burns and a mustache. After this happened, we realized that he probably hasn't had a naked chin since we got married. Let's just say that I laughed A LOT!

Trunk or Treat tonight was fun. Judah slept about half of the time. Asa's favorite part was probably playing with golf balls and the put-put course. He had a few melt-downs. The biggest was at the end when he couldn't have anymore candy and we put him in his car seat. He didn't really understand going around and asking for candy at first. Then he realized what was in his bucket and wouldn't let go of it. Oh, Asa also enjoyed watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" with his daddy. The boys won "funniest costume." The prize was a Frisbee with two candy bars. Hooray for the mom and dad! I guess it was our idea...
We are very thankful that we get an extra hour of sleep tonight!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute!! I love the family theme - that is awesome. Salt & pepper, so creative.

    Sam and I got a really good laugh from the second picture of James. I can't believe he shaved his beard to have such great chops and a MUSTACHE!! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James looks pretty stinkin hilarious in his outfit. And a very creative costume choice for your kids, I love it!

    ReplyDelete