Friday, January 19, 2007

Oh What a Clumsy Morning

Yesterday morning I was making breakfast as always for my husband before he goes to work. I was stacking up some dirty dishes and broke a glass. I thought it was just on the counter, but then stepped on a piece on the floor. I then spilled the grease from the skillet on the counter and the floor. The clean-up is still not complete. (Let's just make sure everyone knows this happened around 6:15 AM) After I told James about my problems, I was taking a drink of water, had a little problem getting it down and spit it out all over the both of us and the floor. I decided I would make myself a cup of hot chocolate and hope it didn't spill, which it didn't! I guess sometimes you just can't be smooth enough in the early morning hours of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment