Friday, January 6, 2012

Writer's Block

I haven't written many posts recently. Or read other blogs. Maybe I'm busy? Or lazy? Or interested in other things? I feel I need some inspiration. What would you like to read about? Here's a challenge. Leave a comment of something you would like me to write about and I'll give it a try. My most frequented topic is my boys but I'm willing to branch out and talk about something else. Religion, politics, technology, cooking, shopping, cleaning, landscaping, astrology... Whatever you want. It just needs to be a little specific. I'm not a writer after all. Just ask my college roommate. She had to help me with every paper I had in my English class.
Leave a comment with a subject I should write about. This might be a really bad idea. Who knows!
Ready.....go.


(I reserve the right to not write about any topic I deem silly.)

5 comments:

  1. Write about your childhood. Then compare it to your kids childhoods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write about cooking...maybe your favorite things to make or how you decide what meals to fix....or how you deal with a husband who doesn't eat vegetables! Christina
    ps- i always enjoy stories about your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina stole my idea, dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stories. Of any variety. Stories about your kids, stories about your day, stories about funny things you did as a kid/teenager/newlywed/etc. Stories, stories, stories. And I love kid quotes. Although usually those take a while to compile because you have to write down the funny stuff your kids say for several weeks before you have enough to post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you intentionally passing along your faith to your kids ... not just the "big" planned ways, but the little things you do, say, read ... that are helping your kids find a faith of their own!

    ReplyDelete