Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Asa's Talking Skills

-Asa was standing on a little step stool next our bed. He said "Ready, set, go" and then fell off the stool. I think he was trying to jump or step off and failed to succeed. And I laughed!
-Pizza is the word for anything coming out of the oven.
-"Hold you" means "I want you to hold me."
-Asa loves holding hands with people while he sucks his thumb. He has been holding Judah's hand lately.
-Today at the doctor's office Asa was working on a puzzle. He started singing the clean up song. He also sings the ABC's and "Deep & Wide."

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte also says, "Help you" for help me. It's such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sometimes I feel bad about laughing when my kids biff it. But SOOOO funny!! And my two older ones say "hold you" as well. We love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey says "I need help with my homework" for I don't know how to do this math. It's just adorable...

    ReplyDelete