Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally getting it done...

This was started Tuesday, December 16. I'm not doing so well with this blog thing...

This is going to be random...
Click on the slide-show to the right to see our latest pictures. I uploaded a lot this morning!
Pop quiz: I cleaned the bathroom sink (not the whole bathroom) on Monday. What did James do Tuesday night? The answer is: shave. It always happens the day after I clean the bathroom.
Saturday we were very tired but went to the house of our friends the VanDrunens. They made coffee for us as I requested since it was 11:00 and we had gone to bed around 1:00 the previous night. We had a great time talking, eating Papa Murphy's pizza, drinking coffee and playing Guitar Hero. I was super impressed that they invited us over since Lt. Guy was getting ready to go back to Kosovo the next evening. I've said it many times, but people like this family make living in Lee's Summit awesome!

I don't know what else I wanted to be in this post, so this is it.

2 comments:

  1. I was actually wondering just yesterday how you guys were, since you hadn't posted in a while. :) At first I wondered why James shaving would be a problem ... yeah, it only took me a second to realize that he cuts a tad more than small black specs (Sam shaves every day, so he never has much to cut). And actually, I got Sam a mirror to keep in the shower, so he's done it in there for a couple years now. It reconciles us - he gets to take the long shower he loves (because shaving takes a while, so he has a reason to stay in there) and I don't have to clean the sink. Hey, whatever works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. James does not shave every day. By the time he does shave, there's a lot of whiskers that go everywhere. It's silly. It's really bad in the summer when he shaves his head. I just avoid cleaning the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete