Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 3 Goal

I did not reach success with my goal last week. At all. But that's why I have a goal each week. This week's goal is simple. Exercise four days. I do jumping jacks, pilates and run up and down the stairs a few times. Great workout. (Insert sarcasm.) But it's better than nothing.

Tonight I had a coffee date with a friend. Refreshing. I was tipped off that Starbucks can actually make peppermint mochas (my favorite) all year long. That's what I ordered. Delicious! My friend is expecting and so we talked about babies. I'm certain that I cleared up all of her concerns. Well, mostly certain. We had a great time talking. If you haven't gotten away from your family in a while, go get a cup of coffee with a friend and talk. It will make your week!

1 comment:

  1. Breaks from the kids are the BEST. Sometimes they are the only thing that allows me to keep my sanity! :)

    ReplyDelete