Monday, November 1, 2010

Warning: Blog Reactivation in 3....2....1.....

I'm really trying to keep my blog going. Really, I am trying. It's just not that easy these days. I do have a lot of things to say. I just can't remember them. I dedicate this blog to my favorite things right now.
1. Family craft night.
2. Judah's little giggle.
3. Checking on my boys after they fall asleep. Every night my heart melts when I see them sleeping.
4. Cuddling with the boys on chilly mornings.
5. Iced tea.
6. Hot Chocolate.
7. Listening to Judah sing.
8. Feeling my littlest guy rolling around in my stomach.
9. Chatting with friends while our kids play together.
10. Cuddling on the couch with my sweet husband.

More posts to come....I hope!

3 comments:

  1. I think Judah has the best laught - Jayden imitates it and it makes me smile! I love checking on my girls every night after they are sleeping. Sleeping children are so sweet!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Judah's laugh too! I love hearing Jayden imitate it - makes me smile! I check on the girls every night after they are in bed...I agree it melts my heart! Sleeping children are so sweet!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete