Sunday, July 8, 2012

Father's Day

For Father's Day this year, I followed with the new tradition we are setting. (perhaps) I interviewed the boys about their dad. Their answers follow:

How old is Dad?
Asa: 20
Judah: old

What does Dad like to wear?
A: his glasses
J: red shirt

What color is Daddy's hair?
A: the same as mine
J: black

What color are Daddy's eyes?
A: black or brown
J: brown

Daddy loves to eat:
A: casseroles
J: pancakes

My dad works hard at:
A: doing his job of work
J: church

Daddy always tells me:
A: how to be nice
J: a story

What makes Daddy happy?
A: when I obey him
J: my cars

Where does Dad want to go on vacation?
A: a place with hot air balloon
J: church

If I could give Daddy anything, it would be:
A: coffee
J: a cookie


We had a super-dad lunch, Dad's root beer, biscuits and gravy, super hero capes. It was fun. After lunch I sent James out on a scavenger hunt with one of his good friends. They drove around town following clues to find their gifts. It was a fun day and I was glad to be able to spoil my guy a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment