Friday, December 14, 2012

The News

For those of you who are not facebook friends with me (which I'm pretty sure is no one)
WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!
We just announced it to the world on Wednesday. I'm almost 16 weeks along, due June 1. We have known for 8 weeks but didn't want to tell people too soon. When we lost our baby Micah, I was 17 weeks along and she measured 14 weeks. So I wanted to wait until we got past that 14 week point. I've been going to the doctor every two weeks to check the baby's heart beat and make sure everything is ok. Up until this week, I have been very nervous, while trying to stay calm and not stress over things. But now I feel like we can be excited! I fully realize what a miracle babies are. A million different things have to go perfectly so a healthy baby can be born. I am so glad to have 3 miracles of my own and look forward to adding a fourth!

1 comment: