Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kid-Isms

*This post was written a few weeks ago, just not published.

James took Asa to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Baylor football game last night. About the experience, Asa said:
This is the best night ever!
This is the best queso ever!
We should go to that restaurant for dinner every night!

Almost every day Reuben says:
Ezra is awake!
He's so cute.
He likes me!
Surprise! Happy birthday, Ezra.

When I was a little girl, I was at my grandma Hols' house. I must have been pointing to something on Grandma's face. Before I knew what happened, Grandma bit my finger! We laughed and I've never forgotten that moment. Last week my mom was here and Judah was inspecting her teeth. He was pointing to them and guess what happened! Grandma bit his finger! He was shocked for a minute and then we all started laughing. I hope he never forgets that moment. And the lesson to remember is to never put your finger near a Grandma's mouth. She might be hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment