Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas

There's just something about Christmas that gets me excited. I am happy to see twinkle lights on houses, wreaths on doors and trees through the windows. I am so excited for our family dinner, reading the Christmas story and opening presents. I can't wait to see what Santa brings me. I guess Christmas is just a special time for families to be together. My family has always made Christmas a big deal. We didn't always have loads of money, but there was always a lot of love and whatever presents Mom and Dad could afford. They never let us know that things were tight in their pocket books. I guess I am just thankful at Christmas that I have a family who loves me, awesome, caring friends and a God who sent his only son as a baby to save our flawed souls.
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you can jump on the excitement train.

No comments:

Post a Comment