Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Asa's New Things

It seems like Asa is such a big kid now that we have a newborn. I guess he is doing some new things. He somehow learned "ring around the rosey." I know he did it with his cousins about six weeks ago. Recently he was spinning around in a circle. I started singing the song and he sat down. Now when he spins, I sing.
Asa is really understanding a lot of what we say. Today I asked him if he wanted to carry Grandma's things to the van for her. He walked over to the door and tried to open it. It's too bad he can't follow directions better or talk clearly. He is getting a lot better with talking. He gets the number of syllables or the consonant sounds right some of the time.
When Judah cries, Asa tries to give him something to make him happy. He usually gets a blanket or the pacifier. He's also offered the occasional toy to Judah. Too bad Judah doesn't play with toys yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment