Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dining with Four

I got a Chili's gift card for my birthday which was a few weeks ago. Today around 11:00 James asked if I wanted to go to Chili's tonight for dinner. I suggested that we go for a late lunch so that it wouldn't be too crowded. We put Asa down for a nap around 11:30 and decided to go to lunch when he got up.
He didn't get up until after 3:00. He must have been tired! So we got everything ready and headed out for Chili's. Fortunately the bulk of our excitement came before the meal. We were just inside the door when Judah spit up. The good news is that he was in his car seat. The bad news is that he threw up about half a gallon of milk. James took him out to the van and changed his clothes. Meanwhile Asa and I went to our table. The rest of the meal was pretty normal. Asa ate most of the food we gave him. The other excitement was the waitress that didn't have a clue what was going on. I guess that was nice because we didn't feel the need to give her a big tip!
I think it might be a while before we go out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment