Friday, July 11, 2008

Life with Two

Well, we have survived a week at home. It hasn't been too bad. There have only been a couple times that I felt stretched thin. In the first day and a half at home, we changed nearly 20 diapers, changed the sheet in the cradle twice, had 11 guests, did 2 loads of laundry and had two kids in our room overnight. Asa had diarrhea and a diaper rash. He would scream "no, no, no" when it was time to change his diaper. The best thing is that people brought us food. Praise the Lord for friends!
My oldest sister came on Tuesday with her oldest daughter. They were a great help. I probably could have managed without them, but they certainly helped me stay sane.
Asa likes his baby brother. He is getting pretty good at saying Judah. He sits by me a lot when I'm feeding Judah. It's sweet!
Other exciting things have happened, but I can't remember them right now. Sorry. I guess that goes with having two little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment