Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Feet, etc.

I was just changing Asa's diaper and he was holding onto his feet. That's not normal since he usually is trying to get away or is turning the light on and off a million times. I had to laugh because he said "Yeah" and was clapping his feet together. Then he had them up to his mouth and was trying to talk. It sounds so different when there's something right by your lips! Then I asked Asa to take his jammies to the hamper. He gladly did it, saying "heeper" the whole way there.
Asa also has his eye teeth coming in. They're so little and pointy. I think they look like little dog teeth! Are they called the canines? I'll have to ask my dentist friends.
Judah is really growing up. I do believe that he will be as cute as Asa.

Asa must be growing. Suddenly his 18-24 month jeans don't fit. This morning he ate a bunch of beer bread that was left from my Tastefully Simple party last night. He also had a scrambled egg and now is eating a peanut butter sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling little face!! Isn't it sad when we are surprised by GOOD behavior during diaper changes? :)

    BTW, when Sam and I got married he felt exactly the same as James, call em what you name em. But we're in the opposite boat: it took me 3 1/2 years, but I have finally convinced him to like nicknames! I never had one, but all seven of my siblings did, so I felt left out. I must say, Toad Stool is pretty funny!!

    ReplyDelete