Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Week

It doesn't seem like anything very interesting has happened this week. Wednesday Judah did this:

(That is in Asa's bed)
While Asa did this:

And then Asa did this:

I'm working on getting a video of Asa singing. He's pretty good at part of one song. You'll have to wait and see what that is.
I put the boys in similar red shirts and tried for a photo shoot. Judah did very well. Here are some of him:

And this is the best of them together:

We also have been working on our Halloween costumes. We have Trunk or Treat at our church Saturday night so there wasn't a rush to have the costumes finished for the actual day of Halloween. However, James asked if we would visit him at work for lunch today. I thought that we could get the boys in their costumes so everyone at work could see them in all their cuteness. It was successful, really not too difficult. James and I are still working on our own costumes and tying that in with what the boys are. And we'll try to decorate our van to go along with the theme. Stay tuned for photos and the unveiling of our amazing costumes!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your costumes! Sam and I are lame-o's and didn't dress up this year. But I have big plans for next year: the Incredibles! Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. But we have the perfect family for it! Seara is Violet, Elijah is Dash, and Enoch is JackJack! I'm sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete