Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dedication

I forgot to mention that Sunday was Judah's dedication at church. Our pastor said some really great things. I don't remember most of what he said because we were passing Asa back and forth. Asa was a ham. He did something that made the congregation laugh. He smiled and realized what he had done and then laughed back at them. We got a lot of comments that Asa was very cute and funny. I have to admit that when we were walking back to our seats, I told asa to say good-bye. He obeyed, saying bye-bye and waving.
Here's a pic afterwards with our pastor, Shane:

And here is Judah at home in his cute jeans and sweater vest:

We will have a video to share with you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Judah's dedication! I should have done a post about Enoch's baby blessing (the dedication equivalent in our church) - ooops! I love Judah's shoes, those are precious!

    ReplyDelete