Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures

I really don't have anything to say today. I put new pictures on flickr. (See link to the right.) I would like to mention again how much James and I love our boys. It is amazing to watch them grow up right in front of us. We love looking back at pictures and videos from when both of them were younger. Asa knows so many words. He amazes me every day with his vocabulary. One of his new words is icky. We have a book with animal pictures and we read the sounds they make. Asa knows 17 of those animal sounds. Asa also does a really good job playing by himself. I was just reading last night that boys tend to play by themselves more than girls do. He will play in his room or toy corner for half and hour by himself. It's nice for us to have "time off" while he is still with us. Judah is doing great too. He pulls his legs up and leans over to the side. He is close to rolling over. He loves holding a blanket and chewing on it. He also likes holding toys and chewing on them. He lays under his gym for a long time batting at and holding onto his toys. It's great to see him content for hours (not all laying on his back under the toy, don't worry).
Well, that's all of my meaningless ramblings. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments: