Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update

Well, by the time I finished blogging last night, Asa was not happy. I got him out of his bed and let him sleep with us. I don't think I mentioned that I wasn't up late just for fun. I was having trouble getting Judah to sleep. He fell asleep once but woke up when I laid him down. I was holding him while typing last night. OK, so Asa fell asleep pretty well in our bed. I woke up once and tried to lay him down in his bed but he woke up and cried. Back to our bed. I saw him several times in various positions between James and me. James finally took Asa back to his bed when Judah woke up to eat. Asa wasn't happy, but he did fall asleep in his bed after a while. I guess the night wasn't too bad, but it wasn't ideal either. Three cheers for a king size bed!

2 comments:

  1. Now that our girls have graduated to twin-size beds, we find that often Ainsley comes into our bed and Grant ends up going to her bed, for the sake of a good night's sleep. Not to be inappropriate here, but he get's kicked in "the red zone" too often when we have a child in our bed. Moving to another bed is a better option for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine... I have a king size bed for just my dog and I and sometimes I feel like that isn't enough room.

    ReplyDelete