Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Vacation

This year we are doing something a little different for Christmas. We almost always travel to be with our family, either in Iowa or Arizona. (I'll include Texas in the list as well even though we don't have immediate family there anymore.) This year we're going to Florida with my family. We have rented a house in Port St. Lucie for a little over a week. I think it will be a good time. How can you go wrong when there's a beach nearby? We will be leaving tomorrow evening around 5:00. I'm hoping we'll be in warm Florida by 5:00 Wednesday evening. We'll see how the driving goes! Stay tuned for the journey!

PS: Someday I'll have a "Christmas Card Blog." Someday......

3 comments:

  1. Here's hoping the weather is absolutely perfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your travel updates...I'll check back for them!
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete