Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mother's Day

The boys gave me a scroll this year with the following words this year...

About Our Mom
What does Mom do while Asa is at school
Asa: messes up my stuff
Judah: watch movies

If Mom were an animal, what would she be?
A: a dinosaur because dinosaurs are big and sometimes girls, like the mommy dinosaur from Dinosaur Train
J: a lion

What is Mommy's favorite TV show?
A: The Cosby Show
J: Dora

What is Mommy's most important rule?
A: clean up
J: poop on the potty

Why do you love Mommy?
A: she gets me stuff, she likes stuff I do.
J: she makes me happy

What is the best food Mommy makes?
A: the Cars macaroni
J: Nutella sandwich

What makes Mommy laugh?
A: when I tell funny stuff and jokes
J: being funny (when I am funny)

How tall is Mommy?
A: by the lamp
J: as tall as Daddy

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
A: go to Hy-Vee
J: help Mommy cook

What is Mommy the best at?
A: cooking
J: watching movies

Note: Reuben was unavailable for questioning.


This is the best gift! It captures so much about our life right now. It's a gift that I will cherish forever! Thanks James!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I need to forward this to Sam with a large note that says "HINT!" :)

    ReplyDelete