Monday, March 30, 2009

Songs, Noses and Hands

(This post was started on March 31 and was finished on April 7. I wanted to get a video put together for your enjoyment. And it took a while.)

Asa can blow his nose. Kind of. Most of the time he blows just from his mouth. But he is able to blow his nose.

Judah can clap his hands.

We did get snow on Saturday. It was raining for most of the day and then started snowing the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen. It was a really nasty day. That cold rain was brutal. We're not very kind parents It's all melting away now. And the ground is so wet that I don't know if we'll ever get to play outside.

Sunday evening Asa started singing a new song: Hey Jude. We sing it a lot to Judah. I guess Asa has picked it up as well.

Conversation between Asa and myself
Me: You're cute, did you know that?
Asa: Yes, I did.
Asa runs off laughing.

Conversation between Asa & Judah:
Asa sees Judah reaching for a toy.
Asa: No, Judah. It mine.
Judah looks at Asa.
Asa: No, Judah. Stop it.
Asa takes toy and runs away.
Judah looks for another toy.

Asa is going to have trouble soon. Judah is almost brave enough to crawl. He currently sits and spins around, looking at things. In a short amount of time he will be crawling to get what he wants. When this happens, Asa's world will fall apart. He will be running, around keeping Judah from touching his things.



Last night we asked Asa to come downstairs to get ready for bed. He replied, "No. I don't think so."

2 comments:

  1. I love watching your boys interact!! I wish we lived closer because I think our kids would get along really well. Can you imagine all four little boys running around together?! Such fun! Your movie was perfect - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae, you're so sweet! I think our kids would have lots of fun together. Us "grown-ups" might even have a good time! Next time you drive across the country, you'll have to stop and see us.

    ReplyDelete