Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pictures Are Coming, Next Week

It's been a busy week full of cleaning and unpacking. Monday I made a banana cream pie to share with some friends after dinner that evening. Tuesday I went strawberry picking with some friends. Which meant that Wednesday I had to clean strawberries and make jam. My friend Mariah (who is my best friend from high school) drove up last night from Tulsa. This morning we're heading to Iowa to visit our families and our friend Lois. I am super excited for the trip.
Also in the last 5 days we've looked at a house to buy that's 6 houses down from us. We put in an offer and it was accepted yesterday. Now we're having to get things figured out to make the purchase. James is turning on utilities and scheduling the inspection today. (I think.) If all goes as planned, we'll close on July 7. I am finally excited. We have made offers on several other houses and I haven't been excited. I don't want to be disappointed and I would have been really let down with all the other houses since we didn't get them. But now I think that I can be happy!
I have a lot of pictures from our trip last week that I will put on flickr. But it won't happen until next week.

1 comment:

  1. Moving can't get much better than only having to take your stuff six houses down! That's so nice! I hope everything falls in place perfectly for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete