Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Hot!


Asa has been wearing his BK crown lately. It was the first thing he wanted when he woke up this morning.

I told James last night that I was glad I wasn't 9 months pregnant like I was this time last year. I know that it isn't as hot here as it is other places, but it is really hot and humid. Luckily our air conditioner is kind of working. I know people whose AC is completely broken. Ours is having some trouble keeping up with the heat. I am trying not to use the oven to make dinner. It's difficult since our grill is also out of gas and we're not grilling either. We made a trip to Wal-Mart last night. I asked Asa if he was ready to go in and he said, "No. It too hot." That about sums it up. While at Wal-Mart, we discussed getting a pool. I think we might do that soon.

2 comments:

  1. Humidity makes it feel so hotter!! A pool would be fun, my kids loved our play pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add that while we were at Wal-Mart we saw a bunch of huge balls. I got one out for Asa to play with for a bit. He loved it and we decided to get one. I asked which one he wanted and he pointed to a pink one. We had to convince him that a blue ball was a better choice.

    ReplyDelete