Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Teeth

This was written on Tuesday....
So Thursday Judah had a temperature and I thought it was because of his new tooth coming in. Then on Friday Asa had a temperature. I figured that Judah must have had a bug the day before and the fever wasn't actually related to the new tooth trying to pop out. Asa has been in the crabbiest mood of his life the last few days. He actually hurt James' feelings last week because he said no and cried every time James talked to him. Yesterday was probably Asa's worst day. He was up early and was sad most of the day. We were invited to the park with some of our friends. I thought that would be just the thing to perk Asa up. Before we left I asked Asa if he wanted to go to the park. He said no and cried. It was so pitiful, he was sitting on the couch, watching some cartoon and crying. I decided to drag him to the park, still confident that it would lift his spirits. He honestly cried most of the way there but he finally did cheer up a bit. For the most part, he watched his friends play and ran around by himself. I've posted some cute pictures from the outing on flickr.

Today during a crying spell, I peeked in Asa's mouth and saw some new molars coming in. I hope that's why he's been so upset recently. I hope it's not really the "terrible two's." I don't know how to handle that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Asa's moods have been related to either teething or sickness or something, not the 'terrible twos.' Then again, I'm not very trustworthy on this count. :) I think I'm wrong with about 90% of my guesses about why my kids are ornery. Enoch had a hard phase around 5 1/2 months, and I thought FOR SURE it was teething. But then the teeth never came, and never came, and never came. And now, at 9 1/2 months, he just broke his very first tooth. I have no clue what the problem was. :)

    ReplyDelete