Friday, September 5, 2008

Exercise

Last night I went to Borders and found a kit with an exercise ball, resistance band that attaches to the ball, book and video. I really think and hope that I will be able to exercise during the day at home. I haven't been successful at getting out to walk with one or two kids. Previously that was my only hope for exercise. We'll see how this works out.
Today I put on the DVD and started the warm-ups. They were pretty intense for someone who hasn't really done anything in months! Anyhow, I did a lot of stuff but I did end up just watching some to see what it was like. I had to take a break to comfort Judah and never had time to pick it back up. I'm guessing I'll have to break the 70 minute video up into at least two days.
Here's to a six-pack!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! The only time I ever seem to find to exercise is 5:30am. Yuck. You can guess how often I work out. Hmmm... three times since last August. Sad that I can count it. Oh well!

    ps. Oh, I didn't count planks. I did that for 60 seconds every night for the first seven months of my pregnancy with Enoch. So that sort of counts. (A plank is where you get in guy push-up position, except drop to your elbows rather than up on your hands. Then just hold your stomach in. Hurts like heck.)

    ReplyDelete