Friday, February 27, 2009

Asa's Birthday

Finally, after many hours of editing and days of procrastination, I have completed a rough video compilation of Asa's many birthday activities. I hope you like it!


On a side note: I needed to replace the batteries on a toy yesterday. I successfully took out 11 screws only to realize that it was pointless. It was the wrong place. The battery compartment has only one screw holding it closed. It would have been nice if I had discovered that to begin with!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent editing...I think it deserves an Emmy....
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asa looked so pleased when everyone was singing to him. Thanks for sharing his day with us.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, you are too kind. I think an Emmy is a bit of a stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so cute! We loved that he clapped out his first candles - that was so funny. Great job editing!

    Sam & Janae
    (Sam watched it with me and we both wrote the comments :)

    ps. I (janae) have decided that James looks kinda Jewish with his full beard. It is such a great beard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video Jodi! It is neat to see your happy home. Hope all goes well with the house hunt.
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete