Thursday, February 12, 2009

Saturday

Saturday morning we set out for a walk with the double stroller and our sunglasses. OK, I'm the only one with sunglasses. It ended up being around 65-70 that day. Shortly after we started walking, I remembered that there was an event in downtown Lee's Summit called the Chocolate Crawl. Basically it's a marketing scheme to get people to shop downtown. All the stores had some sort of chocolate they would give you as you shop for Valentine's Day. We decided to try to walk there and check it out. Thankfully James was pushing the stroller. I pushed for a couple blocks and about died. I don't know how he's in that much better shape than I am. Oh well. I just checked Google maps and the walk to downtown is about 1.2 miles. Once we got there we only went in a couple stores and got a couple pieces of chocolate. I felt a little guilty taking their sweets when I had no intentions of buying anything. We did find a little consignment shop that we will visit again. It was actually a consignment store plus a craft fair. There was a lot of cute stuff. We spent the most time in that store. Both boys slept for part of the walk. It was a great way to spend a Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment