Friday, February 6, 2009

A Busy Week

This has truly been a busy week. I was glad to sit at home all day yesterday. Monday was Asa's birthday and we went to NPH to have lunch with James. Tuesday we went to a friend's house to play and I went to the doctor. Wednesday James was home sick. Asa had his 2 year check up. We found out that he has an ear infection so I had to make another trip to Wal-Mart for the prescription. That evening we went to church as normal. Thursday was awesome! Asa and I played with trains for a while. He loves it! We also did some painting Thursday night. He got some paints for his birthday and had a fun time being messy. This morning we went to Xtreme Gymnastics for open gym with some other moms and kids from church. Asa was so much more outgoing today than last time we went. Our pastor's son jumped into the foam pit and bumped into Asa. I had to crawl in there and get him out. I was looking for someone to pull me out. It was harder than it looked!
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment