Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Carrots, Paint and Jumping

Judah is now enjoying carrots.
Asa just went to the basement and came up with his paintings and paint brushes. Then he went back down and brought up his paints. He put them on the table, sat down and said "ta da!" I guess we'll have to paint tonight!
We've been teaching Asa how to jump off of something into our arms. He is pretty good at counting but doesn't leap into our arms yet. Now he'll stand on something and say "Jump me." I think he means to say "Catch me." We're still working on that!

On a side note, I am not doing a very good job keeping my resolutions. I think about them a lot though. I don't know if I've been kind to my family, but I'm trying. The house is clean a lot more of the time than before. I have not actually cleaned the bedrooms all year and the basement is a wreck. I've exercised twice and I've read a few chapters of a book. I am trying, but not being very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment