Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Help

If it's not a template, I don't know how to use it. I just stumbled across some programming hints for editing the text in my posts. So I'm asking for help. Where are the cool backgrounds? How do I make my blog different? (Maybe I should ask my web-programmer sister...) I'm open for any tips you have and I'm humbled by my request.

Last night we had this conversation:
Asa: I need more crackers.
James: Can you say please?
Asa: No. I can't.

This is how Judah crawls. He can get up on his knees and crawl, but he prefers to act like an alligator.

e

3 comments:

  1. How funny that he prefers to army crawl! That is so cute! I wish I could help out with your blog situation, but I'm no wiz either. Good luck, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh. 10x for thoughts )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your phrase is very good

    ReplyDelete