Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pancakes

We had a wonderful breakfast of pancakes this morning. I decided to feed some to Judah and he really likes it! The only problem is that when they get wet the pancake bits get slimy. I'm almost ready to clean him up. Asa on the other hand wanted to put peanut butter on his pancake by himself. As I was helping him with the knife, I realized that there is going to be a problem. Asa is left handed and I am right handed. I was trying to hold his left hand with my right hand and guide him as he was spreading the peanut butter. Not so easy.

I had a great Mother's Day. Saturday I went shopping with a friend while James took the boys shopping for me. He said that everything would have been fine if Asa had wanted to sit in the cart. He instead wanted to be held. Anyhow, Sunday morning there was a beautiful plant setting on the table:


After church James grilled steaks and presented me with growth charts for the boys. Some day we will tack them to a wall in our house. For now they are just in the dining "room" and I hope that Judah doesn't pull them over on himself.


Last night Judah was eating some cheerios on the floor in the living room. At one point he was lying on his stomach while eating. It was so cute. By the time I got the camera, he was sitting up again.

2 comments:

  1. I love your growth charts. what a sweet idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What thoughtful gifts! Sounds like they all adore you.

    ReplyDelete