Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sleeping

In my family, I am the one who doesn't need a lot of sleep. My sister Melinda needs tons of sleep. James could sleep all day but I usually don't choose to take a nap when there is a chance to do so. I've been thinking about this recently because of my kids. I'm pretty sure that Judah sleeps less than Asa. I don't know exactly when Asa always falls asleep because he plays in his bed a little before he goes to sleep. He could stay up for a long time and I don't know it since he is in the basement. Last night the boys went to bed a little late, but at the same time. Judah has been awake for an hour and a half and Asa is still sleeping. This happens almost every morning. I think that Judah just needs less sleep than Asa because of his personality.

1 comment:

  1. This is an official comment to let you know that I read your blog at least bi-daily (is that a word).. Keep updating because it entertains me in my oh-so-mundane day.

    -Anonymously Rochelle

    ReplyDelete