Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wedding

The Today Show throws a wedding every year and today is the big day. I haven't really been watching much recently but tuned in this morning by chance. The wedding was about 5 minutes long and right after that, they got to talk to the show hosts for a while. I'm thinking that I might want to talk to my family and friends instead of strangers (though quasi famous) minutes after my vows. I guess if someone is willing to throw you a great wedding for free, you would be happy with almost anything. They also get a free reception and honeymoon. I'm thinking that I would do almost anything for just a free week of vacation.

James and I are trying to get back into running. James has run the last 4 mornings. I have run two mornings now. I've done Pilates for about a week now. It's nice to be working on exercising again, but it's a slow process. Three cheers for runners!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha! I'm trying to get into running this week, too. I thought about going on Monday and Tuesday, which was, in and of itself, an improvement. :) Maybe tomorrow. I'm with ya - three cheers for runners!

    ReplyDelete